Parents/Guardians that have students currently or previously enrolled at South Central will need to log in to their Harmony Family Access account to update demographics and complete registration forms each year. Please note that demographics and registration forms need to be completed for each student on the Harmony account. These forms can be found under the "online registration" section. Once a form is completed, a green checkmark will appear. If you cannot remember your login information, please use the “forgot password” link or call the school office for assistance.
Parents/Guardians enrolling students at South Central for the first time will need to create an account within Harmony Family Access. After the account is created, a unique code provided by the school office will be used to link each student to the account. Do not click "I need to enroll a new student" as school office staff will manually enroll the student(s) themselves. Demographics and registration forms need to be completed for each student on the Harmony account. These forms can be found under the "online registration" section. Once a form is completed, a green checkmark will appear. Please remember to save your account login information.
Note: The above information for new students will be completed during the new student registration appointment made with the school office. For more information on that process, visit the student transfer page.
- 2022-2023 online registration for previously enrolled students will open on August 1st at 9:00am.
- Registration for new students will start on August 2nd through August 4th (appointment only).
- Parents/Guardians can pay all fees online using a credit/debit card or can also pay in-person at the corporation office.
- For families who may qualify for free/reduced lunches and textbooks, applications are available under the "online registration" section. Contact the food service department for any questions: 219-767-2263 (menu option 4).
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar
- 2022-2023 Immunization Requirements
Creating a Harmony Family Access Account
Harmony Family Access allows parents/guardians to create accounts that can view their student's grades, discipline, attendance, and class schedules. Additionally, parents/guardians can make online payments for textbook rental and cafeteria lunch accounts. Students can also create accounts that do not include discipline and online payment information.
Registration codes for adding a student to your account are sent via email before school registration and can be obtained any time throughout the school year by contacting the appropriate school office.
Updating Demographics Data in Harmony Family Access
The demographics section in Harmony Family Access will provide the school with important information regarding your student. Please make sure to update this information any time there is a change.
- Sign in to Harmony Family Access.
- Select a student and scroll to the "online registration" section.
- Select the Update Demographic Information link.
- Change any outdated information by typing over the data with the new information.
- Select the Resubmit button when finished.
Text Adress(es) and Email Address(es)
These are important pieces of data and are needed to communicate with parents/guardians. When this data is entered, administrators and teachers have the option to send parents/guardians a text message or email directly through Harmony to communicate about the student.
Alert Phone 1, Alert Phone 2, and Alert Phone 3 are very important numbers! School Messenger, our school notification system, uses these three phone numbers to alert about weather-related delays or closings and other pertinent information throughout the school year.
These contacts (up to four) will be used if the school cannot reach either the parent/guardian regarding an emergency situation with the student.
Online Payments Using Harmony Family Access
Receiving Harmony Family Access Notifications
Students and parents/guardians can receive daily or weekly notifications from Harmony Family Access regarding attendance, grades, discipline, and lunch accounts. To enable notifications, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Harmony Family Access.
- Select a student and scroll to the "my notification profile" section at the bottom of the page.
- Enter an account nickname and choose the desired notification options.
- Select Save.