Parking Lot Navigation Video:
Annual Golf Outing:
Sat, Sept 30 @ 1 PM
Select to view outing information...
Select to view registration information...
Book Rental Prices:
Select to View 2017-18 Book Rental Prices...
After School Child Care:
South Central Schools will be teaming up with LaPorte County Family YMCA to provide after school care for elementary aged students for the 2017-18 school year!
Select to view information...
SC Wellness Plan:
Select to View South Central Community School Wellness Plan...
Select to View Letter to Parents...
Robotics Team Made Possible With Alcoa Grant:
Attention 2017-2018 Seniors:
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 12th grade receive a second Meningitis (MCV4) (Menactra) vaccine prior to entering 12th grade.
A document with the dates of the above may be turned into the nursing office before the 2017-2018 school year. Students that will be seniors in the 2017-2018 school year will need proof turned in by the first day of their senior year.
Attention 2017-2018 6th Grade Students:
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 6th grade receive: 1st dose of Meningitis (MCV4) and a Tdap booster by the 1st day of 6th grade. Proof of vaccination should be turned into the nursing office no later than the first day of school.
- Kindergarten Health Packet Form - 2016
- Parent Permission To Administer Medication (Revised 08/05/2013)
- Physicians Authorization to Administer Medication at School
JH Cross Country V Cross Country JH Football JV Football V Football JH Volleyball JV/V Volleyball
Boys Basketball Schedules 5/6 Boys Basketball Junior High Boys Basketball C Team Basketball JV/V Boys Basketball
Girls Basketball Schedules
JV/V Girls Basketball JH Girls Basketball 5/6 Girls Basketball
Popular Athletic Documents and Forms
Forms and Documents
- Medical Documentation 2016-2017 1361 downloads
- IHSAA Physical Form (updated 7/25/16) 1956 downloads
- Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete 2299 downloads
- Concussion Fact Sheet 2996 downloads
- Athletic Department Ticket Information 2502 downloads
- *October Volleyball Schedule 159 downloads
- * September Volleyball Schedule 156 downloads
Our Vision: South Central Community School Corporation will offer superior programs to assist students to excel in life by providing a small school environment utilizing a team approach.
Our Mission: South Central Community School Corporation believes that all students will succeed to the best of their abilities.
- School, family, and community will collaborate to prepare students for the 21st century by providing opportunities for students to develop intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and life-long decision making skills for higher levels of excellence.