Buckle up as Mr. Anderson shows you our new traffic pattern!
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2017-2018!
AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE
South Central School will be teaming up with LaPorte County Family YMCA to provide after school care for elementary age students for the 2017-2018 school year!
Select to view details...
The United States Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service and the state of Indiana finalized its regulations for school wellness policies. Schools had until July 1, 2017 to make the necessary modifications to our wellness policies. Food brought to school for birthday treats, classroom celebrations, and holiday parties must follow the smart snack gudelines.
Select to view details...
Select to view South Central Community School Wellness Plan...
As South Central Community School Corporation continues to make technology an active part of teaching and learning, we will host scheduled eLearning Days on November 1, 2017 and January 15, 2018. Inclement weather eLearning days will take place as deemed necessary. For more information, please visit our eLearning Tab.
If you visit one of our schools during the school day, you will find we are using a new system for visitor passes. Thte new system will require you to present a valid driver's license or government ID. Your license or ID will then be scanned by Raptor, which will allow us to immediately check for criminal offenses or court documents used to protect children.
ROBOTICS TEAM MADE POSSIBLE WITH ALCOA GRANT
Select to learn more about this program...
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 12th grade receive a second Meningitis (MCV4) (Menactra) vaccine prior to entering 12th grade.
A document with the dates of the above may be turned into the nursing office before the 2017-2018 school year. Students that will be seniors in the 2017-2018 school year will need proof turned in by the first day of their senior year.
2017-2018 6th GRADE STUDENTS
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 6th grade receive: 1st dose of Meningitis (MCV4) and a Tdap booster by the 1st day of 6th grade. Proof of vaccination should be turned into the nursing office no later than the first day of school.
- Kindergarten Health Packet Form - 2016
- Parent Permission To Administer Medication (Revised 08/05/2013)
- Physicians Authorization to Administer Medication at School
JH Cross Country V Cross Country JH Football JV Football V Football JH Volleyball JV/V Volleyball
Boys Basketball Schedules 5/6 Boys Basketball Junior High Boys Basketball C Team Basketball JV/V Boys Basketball
Girls Basketball Schedules
JV/V Girls Basketball JH Girls Basketball 5/6 Girls Basketball
Popular Athletic Documents and Forms
Forms and Documents
- Medical Documentation 2016-2017 1416 downloads
- IHSAA Physical Form (updated 7/25/16) 2021 downloads
- Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete 2363 downloads
- Concussion Fact Sheet 3050 downloads
- Athletic Department Ticket Information 2564 downloads
- *October Volleyball Schedule 222 downloads
- * September Volleyball Schedule 210 downloads
Our Vision: South Central Community School Corporation will offer superior programs to assist students to excel in life by providing a small school environment utilizing a team approach.
Our Mission: South Central Community School Corporation believes that all students will succeed to the best of their abilities.
- School, family, and community will collaborate to prepare students for the 21st century by providing opportunities for students to develop intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and life-long decision making skills for higher levels of excellence.