Book Rental Prices:
Select to View 2017-18 Book Rental Prices...
2017-2018 Student Numbers:
PK = 24
K = 66 7 = 62
1 = 78 CLOSED 8 = 87 CLOSED
2 = 54 9 = 84 CLOSED
3 = 57 10 = 68
4 = 78 CLOSED 11 = 80 CLOSED
5 = 67 12 = 74 CLOSED
6 = 75 CLOSED South Central Virtual Academy = 9-12 open
The 1st day of preschool for the 2017-18 school year is Monday, August 14th. Preschool orientation will take place on Friday, August 11th. Parents, please watch for a letter from the school the first week of August with additional information.
AM Preschool - 8:00-10:45am
PM Preschool - 12:00-2:45pm
After School Child Care:
South Central Schools will be teaming up with LaPorte County Family YMCA to provide after school care for elementary aged students for the 2017-18 school year! We will be hosting two registration nights for families interested in utilizing the after school care services.
Select to view details...
Select to view YMCA flyer...
Select to View South Central Community School Wellness Plan...
Select to View Letter to Parents...
Harmony Access/Registration Information:
Harmony Access is closed while we prepare for the 2017-18 school year. Information on accounts and passwords for the 2017-18 school year will be sent out at a later date. Have a safe summer!
Online registration will open August 1st for the 2017-2018 school year. New and existing registration assistance will be available at the school August 2nd, 9-5:30, and August 3rd, 9-3.Robotics Team Made Possible With Alcoa Grant:
Attention 2017-2018 Seniors:
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 12th grade receive a second Meningitis (MCV4) (Menactra) vaccine prior to entering 12th grade.
A document with the dates of the above may be turned into the nursing office before the 2017-2018 school year. Students that will be seniors in the 2017-2018 school year will need proof turned in by the first day of their senior year.
Attention 2017-2018 6th Grade Students:
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 6th grade receive: 1st dose of Meningitis (MCV4) and a Tdap booster by the 1st day of 6th grade. Proof of vaccination should be turned into the nursing office no later than the first day of school.
- Kindergarten Health Packet Form - 2016
- Parent Permission To Administer Medication (Revised 08/05/2013)
- Physicians Authorization to Administer Medication at School
JH Cross Country V Cross Country JH Football JV Football V Football JH Volleyball JV/V Volleyball
Boys Basketball Schedules 5/6 Boys Basketball Junior High Boys Basketball C Team Basketball JV/V Boys Basketball
Girls Basketball Schedules
JV/V Girls Basketball JH Girls Basketball 5/6 Girls Basketball
Popular Athletic Documents and Forms
Forms and Documents
- Medical Documentation 2016-2017 1174 downloads
- IHSAA Physical Form (updated 7/25/16) 1709 downloads
- Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete 2095 downloads
- Concussion Fact Sheet 2837 downloads
- Athletic Department Ticket Information 2271 downloads
- * August Volleyball Schedule 194 downloads
- # July Volleyball Schedule 207 downloads
Our Vision: South Central Community School Corporation will offer superior programs to assist students to excel in life by providing a small school environment utilizing a team approach.
Our Mission: South Central Community School Corporation believes that all students will succeed to the best of their abilities.
- School, family, and community will collaborate to prepare students for the 21st century by providing opportunities for students to develop intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and life-long decision making skills for higher levels of excellence.