Adult Volleyball Leagues
The Wednesday night adult volleyball league will soon be starting. For details, call or text Shawn at 716-2596. There are both A and B league games. All proceeds help our junior high and high school volleyball teams.
We realize that many of you are interested in the current building project here at South Central. Select the link below to see pictures of weekly progress:
- SCCSC Building Project 2015 Part I (Large File with Photos)
- SCCSC Building Project Update 2015 Part II
Robotics Team Made Possible With Alcoa Grant
Attention 2015-2016 Seniors (Posted 02/18/2015)
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 12th grade receive a second Meningitis (MCV4) (Menactra) vaccine prior to entering 12th grade.
A document with the dates of the above may be turned into the nursing office before the 2015 - 2016 school year. Students that will be a senior in the 2015 - 2016 school year will need proof turned in by the first day of their senior year.
Attention 2015-2016 6th Grade Students (Posted 02/18/2015)
The state of Indiana is requiring that all students entering 6th grade receive: 1st dose of Meningitis (MCV4) and a Tdap booster by the 1st day of 6th grade. Proof of vaccination should be turned into the nursing office no later than the first day of school.
The Indiana Department of Correction Presents ALERT....
ALERT is a system to keep you informed of emergency situations near Indiana's correctional facilities. Select to learn more....
Rose-Hulman's Homework Hotline
This web site provides FREE math and science homework help to Indiana students in grades 6-12. Students may contact the Homework Hotline from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.(Eastern Daylight Time), September through May toll-free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE or online at www.AskRose.org.
- Kindergarten Health Packet Form
- Parent Permission to Administer Medication (Revised 08/05/2013)
- Physician Authorization to Administer Medication at School
JH Cross Country V Cross Country JH Football JV Football V Football JH Volleyball JV/V Volleyball
Boys Basketball Schedules 5/6 Boys Basketball Junior High Boys Basketball C Team Basketball JV/V Boys Basketball
Girls Basketball Schedules
JV/V Girls Basketball JH Girls Basketball 5/6 Girls Basketball
Popular Athletic Documents and Forms
Forms and Documents
Our Vision: South Central Community School Corporation will offer superior programs to assist students to excel in life by providing a small school environment utilizing a team approach.
Our Mission: South Central Community School Corporation believes that all students will succeed to the best of their abilities.
- School, family, and community will collaborate to prepare students for the 21st century by providing opportunities for students to develop intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and life-long decision making skills for higher levels of excellence.
- South Central provides free heart screenings offered to student athletes.