South Central Athletic Department
The South Central Athletic Department adheres to the belief that athletics is an integral part of the educational framework and that programs exist to support and complement the mission/vision of the schools. The department provides every opportunity for students to participate in athletics and also provides great facilities and dedicated coaches. We are proud members of the Porter County Conference (PCC) and the Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA).
The primary mission of the South Central Community School Corporation Athletic Department is to provide an opportunity of involvement and/or participation for every student athletically, whether it is a competitive sport, recreational activity, or management/support opportunity. In doing this, serious attention will be devoted individually to the physical, mental, social, and emotional dimensions with outcomes including student growth in all dimensions and their preparation to make a serious contribution to his/her family and community.
- South Central Athletics Website
- Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA)
- Porter County Conference (PCC)
- National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
- John Harrell's Indiana High School Basketball
- John Harrell's Indiana High School Football
- IHSAA Physical Form
- Bus Release Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement and Signature Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement and Signature Form
- Request for Extra-Curricular Pay Form
- SCAIFC Brochure and Paver Order Form
- IHSAA Eligibility Guidelines
- Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete
- Concussion Facts for Athletes
- Concussion Facts for Parents
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Facts for Athletes
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Facts for Parents
Records & Statistics
A special thank you to Matt Werner for compiling these stats!
The South Central Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your student athlete(s). The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season to season and year to year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You will be reviewing your information once per school year to verify data is current and to sign the forms.