The South Central Elementary Junior Council will be sponsoring a penny war fundraiser between grade levels to help benefit Riley Hospital for Children. The fundraiser will take place from March 6th to March 24th with prizes for the most money raised by grade level and for reaching the school goal. Details for this fun way to raise money can be found on the flyer.
- First Goal: $1,500 = Pajama Party
- Second Goal: $3,000 = Movie Day
- Third Goal: $4,500 = Board Game Day
- Fourth Goal: $6,000 = Ice Cream Party
- Final Goal: $7,500 = Fun Day